The cold winter is coming, and we all start to pay attention to keeping warm and cold. Our diesel generator sets also need maintenance. I wonder if everyone is ready to use diesel generator sets in winter? The following editors will introduce to you some of the things we need to pay attention to when using diesel generators in winter.
1. If the working environment of our unit is poor in winter, then we need to change the air filter and diesel filter at this time. The requirements of these two filters are particularly high in cold weather. If they are not replaced in time, the engine wear will be increased. , And affect the life of the unit.
2. In the selection of engine oil in winter, we should try to choose a thinner oil.
3. Before starting the unit in winter, some auxiliary methods can be adopted to increase the temperature of the unit body so that the diesel can reach the natural temperature.
4. After starting the unit in winter, it should be run at low speed for 3-5 minutes to increase the temperature of the whole machine, and the lubricating oil can only run under normal conditions.
5. After the unit is running in winter, if it is parked in an open place, when the temperature is lower than 4 degrees, the cooling water in the unit's cooling water tank should be released, because when the water changes from liquid to solid, the volume will increase and expand and damage Cooling water tank radiator.