Many venues will use generators, but if it is too wasteful to buy generators, many users will choose to lease generators. Since it is mentioned that generators are rented, I have to say how to calculate rental costs In general, the rental cost of diesel generators = (diesel cost + generator operating wages) * usage time + maintenance power generation costs, but all details need to prevail.
1. Diesel cost.
3. Maintenance generator costs.
4. The generator operates for wages.
5. Diesel cost calculation formula: 208 liters / kw.h × 6 yuan / liter = 1248 yuan / 800KW = 1.56 yuan / kw.h.
6. Labor wage cost calculation formula: 200 yuan / day ÷ 8 hours ÷ 800KW = 0.031 yuan KW.h.
7. Rental cost calculation formula: 60,000 yuan ÷ (30 days × 800KW × 8 hours / day) = 0.31 yuan / KW.h.
1. Related to power.
2. It is related to the use frequency and the daily running time.
3. Lease time.
4. Generator brand and generator status.
Regardless of whether the generator set is selected by the purchaser or the diesel generator set is selected by the leased manufacturer, the following points must be paid attention to in order to ensure the quality of the generator set and after-sales factors.
1. Choose a regular manufacturer, you can inspect the manufacturer's scale, corporate culture, after-sale, corporate qualifications, reputation, etc., and choose a satisfactory manufacturer. In addition, you need to choose the appropriate unit brand, configuration and unit power according to your work needs.
2. Is the rental cost of generators different for different brands? Domestic brands, such as Weichai, Yuchai, Shangchai, etc., are all very good unit brands. Among domestic units, the quality is better and the price is more affordable. Imported brands: American cummins, Caterpillar, American Kohler, German Mann, Swedish Volvo, British Perkins? , Deutz, Doosan Daewoo of South Korea and so on.