A diesel generator is a small-scale, electrical equipment that uses diesel to generate electricity and provides stable power. Why is this power equipment so popular? What wonderful uses does it have? I will give you a detailed explanation in the following article, let's take a look together. The following is the introduction of the "points on the use of diesel generators and the placement of the device".
[What misunderstandings should be avoided when operating diesel generators]
(1) Loaded without warming up after cold start
When the diesel engine is cold-started, due to the large viscosity and poor fluidity of the oil, the oil supply of the oil pump is insufficient, and the frictional surface of the machine is subject to rapid wear due to poor oil lubrication, and even malfunctions such as cylinder pulling and tile burning. Therefore, the diesel engine should be warmed up at idle speed after the start of cooling, and run with load when the standby oil temperature reaches 40 ° C or higher; the machine should start at low speed and drive a mileage in each gear step by step until the oil temperature is normal and the fuel supply is sufficient Only then can it switch to normal driving.
(2) Diesel engine runs when engine oil is insufficient
In this case, due to insufficient oil supply, the surface of each friction pair is insufficiently supplied with oil, resulting in abnormal wear or burns. For this reason, before the machine starts and during the operation of the diesel engine, ensure that the engine oil is sufficient to prevent cylinder failure and bush burning failure due to lack of oil.
(3) Immediately stop with load or immediately after unloading the load
After the diesel engine is turned off, the circulation of the cooling system water stops, the heat dissipation capacity drops sharply, and the heated parts lose cooling, which can easily cause the cylinder head, cylinder liner, cylinder block and other parts to overheat, cause cracks, or cause the piston to expand excessively and jam in the cylinder liner. On the other hand, if the diesel engine is not cooled down at idle speed when it is stopped, it will cause insufficient oil on the friction surface, and when the diesel engine is restarted, it will intensify wear due to poor lubrication. Therefore, before the diesel engine is turned off, the load should be removed, and the speed should be gradually reduced, and the engine should be run for a few minutes without load.
(4) Throttle the throttle after the cold start of the diesel engine
If the throttle is blasted, the speed of the diesel engine will increase sharply, which will cause some friction surfaces on the engine to wear out severely due to dry friction. In addition, the piston, connecting rod, and crankshaft receive a large change in force when the throttle is bombed, causing severe impacts and easy damage to the parts.
(5) Operate when the amount of cooling water is insufficient or the temperature of the cooling water or oil is too high
Insufficient cooling water amount of diesel engine will reduce its cooling effect. Diesel engine will overheat because it cannot get effective cooling; too high oil temperature of cooling water and engine oil will also cause diesel engine to overheat. At this time, the cylinder head, cylinder liner, piston assembly, and valve are mainly subject to large thermal loads, and their mechanical properties such as strength and toughness decrease sharply, which increases the deformation of parts, reduces the gap between parts and accelerates the wear of the parts. Cracks and jammed parts can also occur.
Excessive temperature of cooling water and oil will accelerate the aging, deterioration and burning of the oil, and the viscosity of the oil will decrease. The lubrication conditions of the sleeves, pistons and main friction pairs will deteriorate, resulting in abnormal wear. Overheating of the diesel engine will also worsen the combustion process of the diesel engine, make the injector work abnormally, the atomization will be bad, and the carbon deposit will increase.
[How to choose the location of diesel generator room]
At present, in large public building projects, especially high-rise buildings, diesel generators have been selected as emergency power sources or backup power sources almost without exception. When the power grid is cut off, diesel generators supply power to maintain particularly important loads in the building (such as: Emergency lighting, computers, control equipment, etc.), which is due to the characteristics of diesel generators.
Although the ignition point of diesel is high and the risk of fire is relatively small, the diesel generator set is installed in the main body of the building in theory. It is definitely dangerous in theory. Considering the ventilation during the operation of the unit , Noise, vibration and other issues, no doubt we need to fully consider and take adequate precautionary measures, the specific methods include the following aspects.
Selection and layout of generator room location:
First, pay attention to the following points when selecting the location of the computer room:
1. Avoid the main entrance and facade of the building as much as possible, so as to avoid the impact of wind and smoke;
2. It should not be located in rooms without external walls around it to create conditions for hot air ducts and smoke exhaust ducts to be discharged outside;
3. Pay attention to the impact of noise on the environment;
4.It should not be located directly next to or adjacent to toilets, bathrooms or other places where water often accumulates;
5. It should be near the substation of the building, so that it is easy to connect, reduce the loss of electrical energy, and easy to manage;
6.It should not be close to the room that is anti-vibration;
7.There is an oil storage room in the engine room.
Second, the layout of the computer room
1. The machine room should have two entrances and exits. The size of one exit should meet the requirements of the handling unit. The doors should be fireproof and soundproofed and should be opened outward.
2.The diesel generator room should be separated from other parts by a partition wall with a fire resistance of not less than 2.00 hours and a floor slab of 1.50 hours;
3. The wall and ceiling around the machine room are used as sound absorbing bodies, which absorb some sound energy and reduce the reverberation sound caused by sound wave reflection;
4. The layout of the equipment in the equipment room should meet the requirements of "Code for Electrical Design of Civil Buildings", and strive to be compact, secure, and easy to operate and maintain.
The above introductions about "what misunderstandings to avoid when operating diesel generators" and "how to choose the location of diesel generator rooms" hope to help you understand "introduction of the main points of using diesel generators and the placement of equipment"